Consulting services include: integrated marketing, brand strategy, digital/mobile/social media marketing, communications and multimedia content development and business development/sales support.
Our clients include corporations, advertising agencies, small businesses, non-profit organizations, digital start-ups and content creators/producers.
1. Marketing, branding, audience development and consumer segmentation.
- Customer insights, segmentation and market/competitor analysis.
- Marketing, brand strategy development and execution (cross-platform).
- Product and pricing strategy, including e-commerce.
2. Multimedia content development, distribution and marketing.
- content marketing, including social media, blogs/articles and video.
- Web/digital brand strategy (including SEO/SEM and media).
- Traditional: TV, print, radio.
3. Sales, business development, acquisition/lead generation and CRM/Loyalty.
- Lead generation: targeting and messaging strategies.
- Client retention: affinity programs, CRM marketing, customer lifecycle management and customer lifetime value strategy.
- Online/digital/mobile strategies: content and campaign development, email marketing, SEO/SEM.
- Social media campaigns and engagement strategy.
4. Consumer & corporate communications and engagement: traditional and digital, includes consumer products, financial services, emerging technologies and new media expertise.
- Public Relations
- Social Media
5. Cross-cultural and international initiatives.
- High level strategy/vision, market research, infrastructure assessment/development to support marketing and communications, strategy and PR, traditional/offline and digital marketing.
- Cultural, bilingual Spanish/English content: creation, translation and “transcreation” services (cultural relevancy in addition to language).
6. Media Training: traditional and cross-cultural/bilingual.
- Multimedia training: TV, video, radio, podcasts.
- Cross-cultural media training for general market executives looking to speak to or about Hispanic/Latino segments.
- Hispanic/Latino executives looking to address the media in English or Spanish.
7. Speakers, advocates, experts: opportunities to engage our network of experts and influencers for your initiatives.
- Event speakers.
- Trusted product/ brand ambassadors, multimedia.
- Media presenters/engagements: in English and/or Spanish (excellent diction in both languages and fully bilingual)